Silvan

Default Router table on top of table saw...

nospam wrote:

I was considering building a fold down extension to my table saw that
the router would mount to. That way it would serve as extra area for the
saw when I wasn't using the router, and possibly be able to use the saw's
rip fence for the router.

It was just an idea that I never developed any farther......space is at a
premium like you said.

Space to the sides is too tight for an extension though. I'd have to move
the saw outside to use it. I have to do that sometimes anyway, for working
on big stuff, but I'd rather keep my shop set up so that I can do my usual
boxes and other small projects without moving anything around.

It's not a bad idea though. Good way to make use of space in my next shop,
which will be bigger, but not that much bigger.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/