Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tom koehler tom koehler is offline

Default Turning large out of balance posts

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 7:26:40 -0500, Ralph E Lindberg wrote
(in message ):

In article ,
(Arch) wrote:

Leo, I don't know about Lyn, but I sure miss him and so many others.
Fred might know.

I asked Fred awhile ago (a year) and he had heard nothing. Makes me
worried that no-one has heard a thing

I do a bit of looking for things, on the web. I found this article and it
seems to be the balancing device you and others were talking about.

http://www.morewoodturning.net/Glase...20Blanacer.pdf

There is also a very good picture of the balancer.

It is by Lyn Mangiameli, the man you are concerned about, now. I am a
latecomer to this group, and so am unfamiliar with this man's work. Having
read this article, I can say that I will bookmark the page where I found this
article, and read the rest.

Respectfully,
tom koehler

--