Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default need switch for 3-in-1 machine

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:40:59 -0400, the infamous Leon Fisk
scrawled the following:

The HF manual can be found he

http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals...5999/45861.pdf

It leaves much to be desired...

Yeah, most of the Chiwanese manuals consist of:

A) 1 picture of the tool

B) 13 pages of (absolutely useless, but the speaking weasels feel
better for it) textual safety warnings and cautions *plus* pictures of
all the safety warning and caution stickers!

C) 8 sentences w/ pics like "This bar [pic] fit here [pic] this size
screw [pic]" (That's right, many Asian technical writers _still_
haven't discovered words like "fits" yet.)

D) 3 sentences w/ pics like "This tool [pic] fit here. [pic]"

E) An exploded diagram (VERY useful) and an abbreviated parts list.

I like 'em for the fun Chinglish (especially fun when the Japanese
have a document translated into Chinese, then English.) they use and
the exploded diagram, which I use when the assembly instructions have
failed.

--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.