Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default So who's paying for this bit of ecobollox ... ?

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

I have a cupboard half full of the things which have come free in the
post, or similar. They're all far too low power to be useful. If they
were 23-25W, then I could use them as 100W lamp replacements. I don't
think there's anything over 11W.

Conspiracy theory - foil hats on lads.

The Greenies clearly want us to live in mud huts without any power. These
11w lamps are so we get used to the light of candles gradually.

By introducing bus lanes, speed cameras, speed bumps, cycle lanes etc they
are attempting to get us used to travelling at the same speed as a horse
drawn vehicle.

Starting to make sense innit?

You are not being a tad cynical, are you Dave? :-)

Dave