Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:50:54 +0000, Scott M wrote:

Always been a problem with Windoze as wheely-mice weren't about when the
event model was written in about 1986.

How long have scroll wheel mice been about? Why hasn't the interface
had this added?

However, there are a couple of utilities about that solve this - the
best one I've found is a bit of Freeware called KatMouse. Scrolls the
non-focussed window you're over instead of the one with focus. Makes
using Windows slightly less painful.

Does it add automatic focus switch (after a few seconds) on mouse
over?
Having to click a window (and selecting something or perform another
unintended action is a right PITA. I guess most doze users haven't
used anything other than doze so don't realise how awful it really
is.

--
Cheers
Dave.