Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Do dimmer switches work with Low Energy Bulbs?

Jim
wibbled on Tuesday 27 October 2009 13:45

Adam Aglionby wrote:
Switching does not give the same versatilty as dimming but there is a
lot to commend more than one lighting circuit per room if your
starting with open walls.

Or bring all the wiring from switches and light fittings back to one
accessible junction box?

That's what I'm doing. Well, 4 boxes, one per corner to avoid massive cable
runs. It will give me some possibilities to stick relays in later to do
funky stuff (like turn off the kids' lights after only being left on for 3
weeks and 23 minutes).

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...