Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default 22mm Tee, but no play in the pipe?

GB
wibbled on Tuesday 27 October 2009 12:52

Thx to you and Robertl - just the advice I needed. I haven't cut the pipe
yet, so I'll just try an ordinary tee first, then if that doesn't work
I'll move to plan B with the slip coupling.

You're welcome

BTW, is there a preferred type of plastic pipe for hot and cold feed to a
shower? In the past I've always used copper, but something flexible would
work better here.

JG Speedfit (pushfit) is good IME. There are other (incompatible) types. JG
will pushfit onto copper too (I polish the ends of old copper with fine
gauge wire wool)

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...