Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Hello

On Oct 26, 6:36*pm, leeno wrote:
Excuse me!!

Did you fart again?!

Would you stop for a moment?!

I'm just getting started.

O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?

Yep, Tuesday, last week.

Who has made it?

Bill Gates seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!

{Quoting Magic 8 Ball}
My sources say no.

Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!

Weird - pussy came to mind. And if someone's working it, they sure as
hell better be gone by the time I get home!

It's you and the whole universe!..

So much for having a beer and sitting in a quiet corner.

Who has made them all ?!!

Everbody!

You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.

{Quoting Gomer Pyle{
Sur-prise, sur-prise, sur-prise!

Just think for a moment.

Tried it once, wasn't me.

How are you going to be after death ?!

I'll bite - dead?

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!

Well, then, I guess I won't have to worry about turning the lights out
when I leave.

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!

Hide it?

Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!

One that doesn't spam.

Read ... and think deeply before you answer..

****! You should have put the instructions _before_ the question.

It is religion of Islam.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...nswer+&aqi=g10

It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.

Hold up, hoss, let's clarify terms. Last as in there will be no
more? Last as in he's slow? Do you mean last as in he's a cobbler?
I know of one that was a carpenter.

It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.

You have talking books, AND flying carpets?!

Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).

Isn't Bernaba a melon?

Don't be emstional.

I'm not! You are!

Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.

Donut. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

We advise you visiting :http://www.islam-guide.com/http://ww...knowledge.com/

We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

Now where did I put my spambot....?