Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Snow Blower Manufacturers

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:33:46 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Two strokes are light weight, and that's the advantage. As
to stink, well, when starting up, mine will smoke if I don't
open the choke soon enough. Other than that, not noticable.
After pushing it around for awhile, I stink worse than the
machine.

Hope you never need a gas chainsaw, gas boat motor, gas
hedge trimmer, or gas weed whacker. Those are only available
in two stroke.

I have 2 chain saws - they stink Most boat motors are now 4 stroke. 4
stroke weed wackers are now available (as are hedge trimmers I
believe, but I use electric)