Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default OT - Bending Z Flashing

On Oct 26, 11:54*am, "Peter Bogiatzidis" wrote:
Hello,

I recently read an article somewhere about bending Z flashing using a piece
of plywood. It may even have been one of those "reader tips" in one of *the
woodworking magazines. As I recall, you cut out the size of the bend that
you want in the plywood, secure it firmly, and then pull the flashing
through the other side.

Does anyone here remember seeing the article or know where it came from? I
tried searching for it among the magazine collection and online, but came up
empty-handed.

I'd also be interested in any other techniques that are used short of buying
a brake machine.

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/how-...px?ac=ts&ra=fp