Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Snow Blower Manufacturers

That's a good thought. Mine is a Toro, two cycle gas mixer.
When I got it, there was some black crud floating around in
the gas tank, that kept clogging the metering jet. I put on
a fuel filter, and that took care of that. It doesn't want
to start worth a hoot for the first try of the year. Ether,
and electric starter are my friends. One time I caught a
piece of wire in the end of the impellor, and broke the
belt. Able to find belts online cheaper than the local Toro
place.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Van Chocstraw" wrote in
message

I would buy a used one in the spring if I were you.
Probably get one for $100 or $200 at that time. If you are
gonna use it
3 time a year and new one is a bad investment. It will be
used next year
anyway.