Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave M[_2_] Dave M[_2_] is offline

Default Electronic service info ...

William Sommerwerck wrote:
Documentation is considered an afterthought in many firms.
Years ago, I adopted the approach of writing the *manual* for
any product that I designed *before* designing the product (!).

The man who created "Mathematica" did exactly that. It is a terrific
idea, because it puts the focus on how the user interacts with the
product, before any code is written.

I totally agree with that approach. Waaay back when I was writing database
applications for a living, I found that writing the user manual and
designing the reports before starting the coding made life MUCH easier for
me. It gave me the logical flow of the program, the user interface and most
of the database design up front, where it's easiest to change and get
customer approval with least impact on the project.

--
Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net