Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...

Quite agree. After the dreadful experiences of trying to use the ones
in Tesco I just refuse to use them anywhere. They are just so slow,
I'd rather spend the time in a checkout queue relaxed and day
dreaming than getting annoyed at a machine that can't keep up or just
takes too long to respond to each item scanned.

They wait until the item is on the scales before they allow the next one to
be scanned.
It can be a real pain.

Q someone that doesn't know the bit the bags are on is a big set of scales
saying they don't have to weigh everything. 8-)