Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:41:56 -0000 Tim.... wrote :
The ones in Tesco don't work well, and as someone who's day job is similar
products, I can see exactly what is wrong with them (rather than with me!)

When I lived in the UK the ones at Tesco Teddington reduced me to anger more
than once - often late at night there would be no manned tills. Here the
ones in my local Safeway work fine and are a good way of reducing a large
ex-ATM note to smaller notes or getting rid of loads of coin, in either case
without the embarrassment of tending same to a hard pressed checkout
operator.

--
Tony Bryer, Greentram: 'Software to build on' Melbourne, Australia
www.superbeam.co.uk www.superbeam.com www.greentram.com