Posted to sci.electronics.repair
D Yuniskis D Yuniskis is offline

Default Electronic service info ...

Arfa Daily wrote:
Today, I have been working on a Pioneer semi pro mixer desk. The manual is
on CDROM and is 176 pages long, so not practical to print the whole thing
out. It has been created using 'virtual A4' sheets, so the many big complex
diagrams, such as the DSP board, have been spread across multiple
disconnected pages. Helpfully (Ha!) they have put little diagrams at the
left side of the sheets to indicate that what you are looking at is a big
sheet, that they've kindly rendered into little sheets for you ...

I assume this is in PDF format?

There are some limitations to page size that you can (easily)
get into a PDF file. But, I have been able to coax my larger drawings
into PDFs so that they can remain intact. Then, you are stuck with
the fact that you are viewing the document through a "window" and
can't (quickly/easily) see where you are in the grand scheme
of things.

Try extracting the small pages, pasting them together and
then reimporting them to (another?) pdf. If the manufacturers
had compettent people doing their manuals for them... :