Blair Chesterton

Default Need help with shaper (new tool)... yikes!

Hey Tom,

If you are looking into visiting shops for the benefit of us hobbiests, I'll
fly you up to the Toronto area so I can have the chance to pick your brain.
Ah heck, you're probably too busy, why don't you just write a book and I'll
buy it.

Blair

"Tom Plamann" wrote in message

"Matt Zach" wrote in message
Thanks Tom,
I am in Berwyn, just south of Oak Park, not too far from Lake Forest. I

am
using the Maggi Steff 2048 feeder on a Grizzley 3 HP shaper. I am

available at
any time. I can either come to your site if you have a shaper and feeder

set up
there, or you can come here if that would work out better. The drive is

little less than 40 miles and probably an hour's drive.
Looking forward to it !
Thanks,
Matt

snip

Matt

Email me your phone number and address and I will try to connect with you
the next time I come down.

Tom Plamann