Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” will be in Buffalo, NY Nov. 7 to Nov. 14, 2009

wrote:
I'm not quite sure what you're hung up on Mike, but it's your choice
to feel that way. I'm just confused as to why you sound so angry about
it.

Oh, I feel angry about it, do I? You can tell that from reading text,
huh?

Show me where I used a single exclamation point or "caps" to express
this anger.

I believe you will only see caps used when I'm replying to someone, like
you, who is inferring something in my writing which isn't there.

You're confused, alright. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)