Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TinLizziedl TinLizziedl is offline

Default Atheism the fastest growing religious identification

In article ,
says...

"Frank J Warner" wrote in message
news:241020091851032865%warnerf@veriSPAMMERSDIEzon .net...
In article t,
TinLizziedl wrote:

The only religious precept I feel I need to know and follow: Treat
others as you would want to be treated.

That is not a religious precept. It is a social one.

-Frank

Yes, it is, and it's more than adequate for all circumstances. The Golden
Rule.

The problem is trying to get folks to reciprocate in kind. Ain't likely
to happen, eh? Seems like most folks consider anything that is to their
benefit a good thing, regardless of how it may harm others.

Harold

Unfortunately true. It often is easier and more effective to appeal to
someone's self-interest than to any sence of altruism or morality they
might have.

Humanity is not altruistic by nature.
--
Tin Lizzie
"Elephant: A mouse built to government specifications."-Lazarus Long