Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default graph paper

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:50:43 -0400, the infamous "Paul Fisher"
scrawled the following:

I have a wood chair project I have plans for. two of the pieces have curves
and double back. about 3 ft long. the plans show the cutout lines on a
graph about one inch squares. where to I get that paper or do I just get
butcher paper and draw my own?

This is so old that I'm sure you have paper by now, but for next time,
download the free graph paper program from the Web and print your own,
any size!

http://www.worsleyschool.net/science...aph/paper.html
what I use.

http://www.graphtablet.com/graphtablet.html
more shapes. Hmm...

--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.