Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” will be in Buffalo, NY Nov. 7 to Nov. 14, 2009

Nova wrote:
It's been announced the “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” will be
building a house in Buffalo on Nov. 7 through Nov. 14, 2009. My church
is one of the organizing groups. I've been asked to volunteer and I'm
considering doing so.

Has anyone on the group participated in any of their builds and if so
what are you feelings about the experience?

It's honorable to volunteer to help a family in need and I commend you
for it.

But ABC/Disney should be ashamed of not paying you and the other workers.
They will make hundreds of thousands of dollars from the episode, if not
over a million.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)