Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default HF Multimaster

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:42:48 -0500, the infamous TD Driver
scrawled the following:

I cranked down on that sumbitch as hard as I could, but I'm getting to
be an old guy. I was thinking of having SWMBO come out and yell at it
some. As someone noted, ya gets what ya pays for. I'll reserve this
for thinner stuff and break out hammer and chisels for this piece of work.

Here ya go:

Use with a 3/8" breaker bar and wrench on the tool shaft

Use these longer allens with a wrench on the tool head:

And, if you use it only with that blade, try some of this Loctite on
the screw: http://fwd4.me/1Hk If the medium strength (blue, 243)
doesn't hold, try the red (272) schtuff.

--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.