Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Atheism the fastest growing religious identification

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 05:06:36 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:09:51 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
snip

I rarely joke without letting you know that I'm joking. This is not a
joke. If you have some evidence to support what you're saying, let's hear
it.

One would think that violent anti-theists, if they were the "fastest
growing group" of the non-religious, would be noticeable among a group
that's grown in numbers by 20,000,000 people over the last 18 years.

--
Ed Huntress

As usual you are trying the "Ed Twist" of what I said. Let me quote.

-"You are completely leaving out antitheists. They take the view that
theism
-is dangerous and destructive. Their hatred of religion is proactive, often
-organized, often violent and craving power. THIS is the fastest growing
-group of non-religious and in many ways can be considered a "religion".
-Think of them as radical secularists bordering on fanatical terrorists.

And somehow you extracted this:

"One would think that violent anti-theists, if they were the "fastest
growing
group" of the non-religious"

Now, your manipulations confuse me. Do you want to discuss the growth of
"antitheists" or "violent antitheists"? I know you would prefer to change
the meaning of my post, as usual, but... Either that or I'm a ****ty
communicator, or you're a ****ty reader. Take your pick.

Its Ed's reading comprehension issues mixed with his desire to be picked
on by those better than he is.

Ive noticed a tendency for Leftists to read what they want into
something quite different.

Ed is no different.

I'm guessing that the koolaid he drank has put him on a bad trip.
What the hell happened? Now he's treating everyone as he has always
treated you: like ****. It's downright shameful.

--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.