Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Nude homeowner arrested

"Stepfann King" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Point is, if all you've got is someone on your property, you do not
simultaneously have an arrestable person.

That may be, but they have no right to complain if I'm naked and
standing on my head.

I don't understand why people get so hung up on seeing a naked body
anyway. There are may styles but only two types, You have one or the
other, just with variations of sag or beer belly in 90% of the cases.

I bet you tell this crap to all the little kids in your neighborhood.

You earn a one strike you're out plonk on that one, my friend.