Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drafting machine?

I used my engineering tri-scale to measure a drawing. It is in a special long
drawer with a pull down door easy to get to.
My triangles are in the same shoulder high door.
Oh - my French curves are there as well :-)

And I only used them in High School - started with CAD on my 8080 - home brew
and continued on through Cadence PCB / IC software in the end.

Martin

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Denis M wrote:

I do not like the folding parallel rule but I still use them for
small drawings and navigation.

I just used triangles.

The chart table (24"X24") on my sailboat is too small to accommodate
regular
size chart.

What do you sail and where?

Lew