Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Frank J Warner Frank J Warner is offline

Default Atheism the fastest growing religious identification

In article , RogerN
wrote:

Hitler's killing was based on atheism, to try to help evolution. Many other
"man's inhumanity to man" are atheism based.

Godwin's law notwithstanding, I have a German infantry soldier's belt
buckle brought back from Belgium in 1945 by my father. It is factory
inscribed, "Gott Mit Uns." Want to tell me how that is "based on
atheism?"

There is more than enough other contemporary evidence to make your
claim simply ludicrous. My suggestion is that you get an education.

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com