Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Atheism the fastest growing religious identification

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

snip

Without proper dictionary definitions.. To not believe (not faith) in
God is different to believe (faith) there is certainly no God.

One person said claiming atheism is a religion is like claiming not
collecting stamps is a hobby. But for some it's like not collecting
stamps, for others it's like a hobby actively collecting things that are
not stamps.

RogerN

Damned good, Roger! I'll keep that one handy, with your permission.

--
Ed Huntress

Permission granted... I think TMT is collecting things the right wingers
say so he can report us all to Obama as terrorists :-)

Have you heard from TMT lately? It kind of worries me to see all these
political posts and he's not chiming in. I know I don't agree with many
on this group but I see it as a bunch of friends that I still consider
friends even though we don't agree on political and/or religious and/or
other discussions.

RogerN

'Don't know about TMT. I plonked him over a year ago because I grew tired of
the endless cut-and-paste nonsense. He picked that up from Gunner, who
doesn't appear to have time for as much of it any more. And there are
several others I don't read, left and right, unless they respond to me or
they get into a thread I'm interested in.

But I saw him quoted just a day or so ago. Maybe someone was responding to
an old message; I don't know.

I don't mind sharp disagreements. I dislike certain things, and avoid
conversations that get into killing people for political reasons or
stereotyping and dehumanizing one's opponents.

--
Ed Huntress