Posted to alt.home.repair
E Z Peaces E Z Peaces is offline

Default Nude homeowner arrested

Oren wrote:
"SPRINGFIELD, Va., Oct. 20 (UPI) -- A Virginia man said he is fighting
the indecent exposure charge brought against him after he was spotted
making coffee naked in his kitchen."

"..."Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home
and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was
outside looking in at me," Williamson said."

Not a homeowner. His employer rented the house for employees. He'd
been fired Friday. His roommates said he drank Sunday night. When they
left for work at 5 AM Monday, he was walking around wearing only a
construction hat.

The incident happened at 8:40 AM, not 5:30. He said he'd been up for
hours packing to leave. The woman said she saw him standing in the open
doorway of the carport. She moved quickly to the sidewalk. When she
glanced at the front of the house, he was standing in a large window.

Police got a warrant.

Williams lied about the time. At 5:30 AM you don't expect people to
walk past your house, and they can see much of the interior if your
curtains aren't drawn. At 8:40, people outside are visible, and a
person inside has to go to a door or window to be seen.