Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default Venting enclosed room ?

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:02:37 -0400, "James" no
wrote:

Clare, these are good points, except that we tried the ultrasonic units
years ago, and they made no difference whatsoever.

I am now wondering if I shouldn't simply install some sort of vent-pipe
through the wall. Just the smallest amount of fresh air from the outside
would cure this problem, I am quite sure. Perhaps a six inch pvc pipe, with
a mesh screen to defeat animal (more mice!) entry....

I bet there is something on the market that would work, I will look
around....

James

The ones you can't hear are questionable at best. The ones that drive
YOU nuts as well work.