Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Atheism the fastest growing religious identification

"Hawke" wrote in message
Faith is becoming less and less important these days.
Thinking people would rather have facts and you don't get them from
religion.

Hawke

Of course not. There are no facts to get. Religion is faith based,
certainly contrived by man to dominate his fellow man. Follow the money
and it's real obvious why religion exists.

Harold (the agnostic)

The Bible teaches to follow no man except Jesus and his teaching was quite a
bit different than the religious leaders of his day and this day. Jesus
also says to call no man father, I guess the Catholics completely ignore
this. What you say may be the way it's practiced (dominate fellow man) but
it's against the Christian religion "by the book". If the Bible is
contrived by man then I don't know why it is so against the purpose you
state and condemns men who practice what you say it's for. Your claim is
sort of like saying machinery's handbook misleads people to cut 1018 with
HSS at 30,000SFM, reading the book says something totally different though.

RogerN