Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default OT "team green britain" sh1te.....

On Oct 23, 4:56*pm, "Ash" wrote:
I agree ... it's a bit like our local council who want us to recycle more by
taking things in our car on a 5 mile round trip to the recycling tip ....
it'd make more sense if they came around to our homes and took all recycable
things away free of charge.... but no they want us all to use petrol and
individually vist their recycling facility.

Ash

I doubt that. What they want is for them to spend nothing on it and
you to spend nothing on it, yet they can say theyre donig something.

NT