Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default End Tables completed

Larry Jaques wrote:

.... snip

Indeed! Speaking of tops, did you epoxy 4 buttons on the bottom to
center it on the base, then gravity to hold it down?

I epoxied four mounting blocks to the bottom and screwed them to the upper
rails. I wanted to be able to remove the tops, so included an angle and
channel to allow any squeeze-out to flow into the channel. That gave me
the ability to epoxy the tops in place to get a tight fit.

Mounting blocks look like:

+------------+
| |
| | |
|_| |
/ |
/ |
/ |
| | -- Attach screw goes here
| |

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Rob Leatham