Posted to alt.home.repair
propman[_6_] propman[_6_] is offline

Default Nude homeowner arrested

tmclone wrote:
On Oct 23, 11:23 am, Smitty Two wrote:
Outside in daylight, or inside during the night time, would there be
any difference if the clueless coffee maker had his curtains open?
If this coffee maker *would of* been standing outside the window nobody
*would of* saw him. He *would of* been in the dark. Once he goes inside
with any light on anybody can see him if he has his curtains open.
I'm not saying that he *should of* been charged, but the replies that
state you're immune from prosecution just because you are inside your
own home is a ridiculous argument.

Not picking on this otherwise mostly literate poster, but when did the
word "have" start being spelled "of?" Seeing this more and more lately
and I don't recall it ever being an issue in the past.

Yeah, I know the roots of the mistake, but is everyone sleepwalking
these days? This one is becoming my favorite peeve of late

The poster is an illiterate moron. I mean really, "should of"? Yeah,
right. I've been seeing this for years I SO wish it were legal to kill
the grammatically incorrect. Seriously.

Bang...your shot! ;-)