Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
rt003119 rt003119 is offline

Default Digital Clock With Timer

Group.

I need a 24 hour countdown timer such as the CANUK118 - Digital Clock With
Timer (http://www.electronickits.com/kit/co.../canck118.htm). The
additional feature I need is the ability to shut off the timer circuit at
(say 13:00 hours), in advance of the final countdown time of (say 14:00
hours), and have the timer circuit reset automatically to the desired final
countdown time of 14:00 hours, 24 hours later. Said another way, if the
countdown time is set to activate the relay circuit at 14:00 hours and the
timer is disengaged at 13:00 hours, I don't want to have to wait until
14:01 hours to reactivate the timer circuit to avoid the relay from being
activated at 14:00 hours or 60 minuets later.

Can anyone help with this issue? Any help, guidance or referrals will be
appreciated.

Regards,

Bob