Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default End Tables completed

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:47:07 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 22:18:15 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita
scrawled the following:

As mentioned on rec.ww.

I will get some better pictures when I can move them outside as I did
the
topless photos. They are just too heavy for me to move by myself now.

So, the more modest photos (with tops on)

So, you finally got the maid in there, too, eh, Mark?

Yeah, heard some muttering about never letting the vacuuming go that long
again.

OTOH, it beats a lawn...

It all looks
nice.

Hot tables, BTW. Kudos.

Thanks. Even our son thinks they are cool. Coming from a 13 year old,
that ain't bad.

Indeed! Speaking of tops, did you epoxy 4 buttons on the bottom to
center it on the base, then gravity to hold it down?

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.