Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default OT "team green britain" sh1te.....

Pete Verdon wrote:
JimK wrote:

indeed those tips where you aren't allowed to take in a van, or tow a
trailer bigger than "X" cos then you "should" be paying for the
dubious priveledge, so you make several journeys in the car?!!!?

I drive a relatively small car, so the height barrier across the
entrance never used to cause me any trouble. Until I went there with a
bathtub on the roof...

Pete

Confused them with an exterior door recently. Hmm, that's wood AND
glass. Sharp intake of breath.
I love the bin that just says "wood and timber" but doesn't tell you
where ply or chipboard goes.