Jim K

Default Mibro dado set, good, bad, ugly?

This seems to answer a question I had thought about posting. At the
Big Lots store nearby they have a few Mibro drill bits (7/8" for $4)
and I was wondering about quality. Most of the Big Lot stuff is junk
but they occasionally have good quality closeouts. Sandvik chisel set
for $8 and Vermont American countersinking set for $4 are examples.

I was wondering if Mibro was good closeout stuff or just cheap stuff.
I'm guessing it's cheap stuff.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:38:51 -0600, Lawrence A. Ramsey
wrote:

I haven't bought ANY Mibro products that was what I call "high
quality".