Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Aldi pressure washer on sale 8th Oct 2009

On 23 Oct, 08:49, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Stephen wrote:
On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:54:14 +0100, Tim W wrote:

If you ever try a 'real' one it will blow your socks off. *200 bar
@ 20 litres/min is a thing to behold.

And to add meaning, 20 lpm is what a garden hose on 4-5bar supply
with no nozzle might give you. Rather more than the carwash one...

Sorry for the late reply. That's interesting to know. A lot of (non
uk-diy) people seem to think that pressure washers make your water
meter spin into orbit, but what you are saying is that they take the
same flow of water but increase the pressure, just as their name would
suggest. So they do not use any more water than someone using a hose
on their car/patio/whatever. I should have, but never did, realise
that before. Thanks.

Pressure washers use less water for any given cleaning job, because they do
the job in much less time. *Thats why they were developed.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

What do you think of Nilfisk models?

They seem to have a much higher spec than Karchers for a cheaper
price.

I have the Nilfisk C120.2-6 CP and it's excellent, it doesn't have an
induction motor but we don't use it so often, the power speed nozzle
(spinning pencil jet) is superb.

http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products...essure-Washers