Posted to alt.home.repair
tmclone tmclone is offline

Default Nude homeowner arrested

On Oct 22, 9:44*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:50:39 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

I'm not saying that he should of been charged, but the replies that
state you're immune from prosecution just because you are inside your
own home is a ridiculous argument.

* Depends on where. Going back the other way, paparazzi etc., can only
legally take pictures of what they can see on the sidewalk (literally
the sidewalk, so they can't get a ladder to put on the sidewalk to take
pics over the fence). *That should work the other way, too. Sounds from
at least one of the articles that the c/p wasn't on a public area. THAT
is when it gets ridiculous the other way.

The paparazzi argument is ridiculous too. Anyone can see through a
window. *Even if they are not on a ladder. Even if they are on the
street.

Umm, NOT if they HAVE to be trespassing to see in the windows. It is
simply NOT POSSIBLE to see into ANY of the first floor windows on the
back of my house UNLESS you are standing INSIDE my fenced/enclosed
deck, meaning you climbed the fence or broke into my garage and came
out the back door onto the deck. Also, I have over 100 yards deep of
back yard which drops down through woods to a stream. The neighbors in
the back have a similar yard. So, even if the neighbors stood at the
back of their property, they could not possibly even see my house,
much less into the windows. I have curtains on all (few) windows which
can be seen though by non-trespassers. My kitchen has no curtains
whatsoever, since NO ONE can see through those windows UNLESS they are
trespassing and I like to get all the sun I can get from the southern
exposure.