Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Now I understand

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:20:10 +0100, Clint Sharp
wrote:

Why Jim's frothing at the mouth about Obama

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10...osterone_drop/

What a pile of BS... my father was quite sexually active until the day
he died, at 90; and I'm following in my father's foot-steps ;-)

It is, for sure, a use-it-or-lose-it tool. With no kids in the house
to contend with, I'm probably more active than you young bucks... no
problem running around the house naked ;-)

It was on the news today, some bloke in Virginia got arrested for indecent
exposure as he made coffee naked in his own kitchen, he was reported by a
woman who saw him through the window.

However a prosecutor who was interviewed said that for a conviction it would
have to be proved that he intentionally exposed his private parts, the
circumstances would seem to suggest it was not intentional.

The man said he may sue the woman for trespass as she and her son were
taking a short cut through his garden at the time.