Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Nude homeowner arrested

Oren wrote:
(snip)

Steve ;-)

Steve,

-----------

"Not on our watch!"

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the
American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful
enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of
emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that
asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus
turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form
of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign
troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or
to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the
American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the
people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their
government for a redress of grievances.

The PTB love organizations like that. They give them a nice convenient
list of who to round up first. If such organizations didn't exist, the
PTB would just have to pay somebody to start one.

Now, the ones that keep their mouths shut and stay invisible- those are
the ones that keep the PTB up at nights, sweating. Don't know who they
are, can't pick them out of a crowd, etc. And if the PTB ever get
annoying enough, the silent ones are the ones they will never see coming.