Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Now I understand

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:30:11 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:20:10 +0100, Clint Sharp
wrote:

Why Jim's frothing at the mouth about Obama

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10...osterone_drop/

What a pile of BS... my father was quite sexually active until the day
he died, at 90; and I'm following in my father's foot-steps ;-)

It is, for sure, a use-it-or-lose-it tool. With no kids in the house
to contend with, I'm probably more active than you young bucks... no
problem running around the house naked ;-)

Burglar deterrent?

Hasn't been a burglary here in the 15 years I've lived in this
neighborhood. Probably because it's a cul de sac, with houses nestled
against fairly steep terrain, the only escape route is back down the
street... not the kind of risk a criminal likes to take, particularly
in an armed community ;-)

Plus every house is alarmed and monitored.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Cranky Old Git With Engineering Mind Faster Than a Speeding Prissy