Posted to alt.home.repair
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default Need ideas (electrical)

On Oct 22, 7:53�am, "John Grabowski" wrote:

*Install a flanged inlet outside that feeds into a small electrical panel
inside. �From the electrical panel I would run my wiring (EMT probably in
your situation) to outlets and lights. �If down the road I wanted to run a
feed from the house or the power company transformer the interior wiring
would already be in place.

The panel sounds like what I want to do. It seems with all the other
suggestions, that is THE way to go.

Gorunding rod.....grounding rod, where did I put that
grounding.......seriously, I already have one to install.

Hank