Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Nude homeowner arrested

SteveB wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
"SPRINGFIELD, Va., Oct. 20 (UPI) -- A Virginia man said he is
fighting the indecent exposure charge brought against him after he
was spotted making coffee naked in his kitchen."

"..."Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own
home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone
was outside looking in at me," Williamson said."

video:

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/10/...8241256068372/

Holy ****, I guess I better wear a robe when I next make coffee.

Old Justin Wilson skit:

Woman calls to report flasher.
Police come, but can only see head, neck, and shoulders.
Woman to responding officers, "Stand on this chair, and you will get a
better view".

Someone spying in on someone innocuously making coffee in the buff and
calling the police? Sounds like they need to question her instead. Or she
needs to get a life.

Kinda like the story about some farmer complaining about skinny dippers at a
rock concert back in the 70's. Under further questioning, he revealed that he
had to use binoculars to see them.