Bob Eager

Default Radio controlled clock question

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:47:01 UTC, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

For some years (certainly when I built my receiver 12 years ago),
there was also a fastcode transmission in the last second of
each minute which encoded much (maybe all) of the data again
within that second. I vaguely recall hearing they have since
dropped the fastcode transmission.

I didn't notice it, although there are some gaps during the minute. I
supervised a student's hardware/software project last year and part of
it was to design and build a clock peripheral for a PC...had a lot of
trouble in a reinforced concrete building.

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...