Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_2_] JimK[_2_] is offline

Default Wickes Radiators

On Oct 21, 7:29 pm, Bill wrote:
I'm about to have 7 radiators replaced. Having looked online, Wickes
seem to sell all of the ones I want, except a 600x1800mm single panel.

Quite simply, are they any good? They seem to be significantly cheaper
than other online shops. Even the BTUs seem to be higher for the size
of radiators. They also have a 10 year guarantee.

Any gotchas?

Thanks a lot.

Ed.

IME heat outputs are minefields - all depends on temp of water in them
- these days outputs should really state "at delta T 50" but some
still state figs calc'ed using "delta T 60" which makes comparison
difficult - search back through UK.DIY (if you can) and try to find a
better explanantion - you can also convert from one delta calc. method
to the other but I forget how....

JimK