Posted to alt.home.repair

Default chemical smell in home and freezer not as cold as before

Hey, nothing like decomposing freon to stink. I mean, I had
a freon die behind the water heater one time, the cat musta
put it there. Wow, that took weeks for it to finish
decomposing. You just can't believe how awful it was, that
freon that dried up and all the mollecules started to go
bad. But, at lest it wasn't out in the field behind my
place, reproducing. One freon can destroy up to 100,000
ozones, we had to learn that for the EPA test. Ozones are on
the endangered species list. If you are digging for a cellar
or something, and you find ozones, you got to call the EPA
and have the area green tagged.

Yow, that was fun to write. I havn't been so full of
blitering idiocy since my last post to news. Which some how
ended up on Usenet by accident.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

If I sniff it and it burns the hair out of my nose,
I tend to believe there was a compressor burn out.

TDD