Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default need switch for 3-in-1 machine

JR North wrote:
This should do. I have one of these, except it's the model with powered
carriage. The rotary switch should be same as yours.
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...ssearch=143352

That is a vaguely similar machine, but looks quite
different. I think it is newer than
ours, which has a big rectangular box with the
belt housing, change gear area and the power
switch in it. The switch could be the same, of
course, just not plainly
obvious. I found a manual online for a machine
that is indentical to ours, and the parts list
shows the same part # as appears on the switch. I
fear this is an archived manual for a machine they
no longer sell, but I will call that outfit to check.

Jon