Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Nova Nova is offline

Default Seeking Lathe Reviews

Fred Holder wrote:
On Oct 14, 3:58 pm, Al Kyder wrote:

On Oct 13, 6:00 pm, Fred Holder wrote:

Hello All,

One of my readers of More Woodturning magazine asked if I would do a
review on a couple of lathes: the Robust 25" American Beauty
Woodturning Lathe and the Serious Wood Lathe SL2542. I told him that I
didn't have either of these lathes, in fact, I don't have room for
either of them in my shop. I'm hoping that someone on this group owns
one of these lathes and would be willing to do a review of it to
publish in More Woodturning magazine.

If you do own one of these lathes and would like to do a review,
please contact me by e-mail at

Fred Holder, Editor
http://www.morewoodturning.net

I have access to both Fred. I'd be happy to jot something down for
you.
God Bless,
Al Kyder

Hello Al,

I tried to send you an e-mail, but it apparently didn't work. I would
be interested is seeing reviews from you on both machines.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

Hi Fred,

I believe the name "Al Kyder" is a play on the Al-Qaeda terrorist
organisation. I've seen post by "Al Kyder" in other news groups. If
he's the same he's a troll.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA