Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT traffic lights

"Jules" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:04:41 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian C
saying something like:

Great excuse for accelerating up to junctions.

[*] - underpants moment, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO2rW1alVv8

Quaint local expressions, number 146.
"Supposed failure of the braking system ....

I was trying to work out if it had been sped up to make it more dramatic
(the car seems to remain remarkably unsquished for such a big impact), bu
the pedestrian on the far left seems to be walking at a reasonably normal
pace, so maybe not...

The timer on the bottom left of the CCTV suggests that it is not sped up.

Adam