Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:04 am, "gazz" wrote:

So they really seem to resent me, so balls to them.

Are you sure they're not Amish rather than just Christian?

Exactly how Christian are these folks? Church Go'ers?

Perhaps prepare a list of the ten commandments for them. Highlight the
following.

* You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

* You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your
neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything
that belongs to your neighbor.

.... er, well I don't know about if ye have a wife, ox, or donkey and the
GF might object to coming under the heading of a slave, by ye get the gist.

Maybe a quiet word to their priest / vicar.

--
Adrian C